Why choose us for tree surgery in Haverhill?
In Haverhill, our arborists are frequently needed for tree surgery; you can find them here regularly. There are quite a few graded and listed buildings in this historic Suffolk town. In this instance, our regular task is to inspect nearby trees.
We are often hired to inspect trees growing too close to listed buildings and prevent them from damaging them. When left unattended, overgrown trees can damage windows, thatched roofs, and walls. We are therefore frequently hired by owners of properties to inspect trees and take action to reduce the risk of damage.
For this reason, you’ll find all our tree surgeons in Haverhill are qualified to uphold the following:
- BS3998: 2010 Recommendations for Tree Work,
- BS5837: 2012 Trees in Relation to Design, Demolition and Construction,
- Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981.
Whether you live in the Haverhill area as either a homeowner or business, it is imperative that an arborist checks for any existing tree preservation orders (TPO) or wildlife habitat before starting any tree work.
Upon completion of these checks, Oakhill Trees can work on all manners of tree surgery, including cutting down trees, reducing their crowns, and removing stumps.
Other tree care services we offer
With us, you will find our tree surgery services to be a perfect match for all your requirements. The following are some of the services our company offers to the Haverhill area:
- Whether your space is large or small, we can remove trees of any size. Additionally, we check the Tree Preservation Orders on the property.
- Our stump grinding service consists of removing the leftover stump after the tree has been removed. Is there one left from your previous tree removal? Ask us about removing this too.
- With the use of professional arborist techniques, we will prune trees back to safe levels, preserving their health. The thinning of the crown, raising of the crown and pollarding of trees can all be incorporated into these techniques.
- A site clearance is never easy, whether it is to clear an area for construction or to mitigate storm damage. We can provide safe site clearing services.
Our professional arborists provide forestry management advice, Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs), and BS5837 tree surveys.
Choosing a qualified tree surgeon near you
Our tree surgeons often carry out tree care work in conservation areas, such as our most recent jobs in Suffolk, it’s extremely important to comply with local laws and regulations.
We regularly work in this Suffolk town due to our trusted reviews. Read some of these below, from locals:
Site clearance after tree removal
Prompt, courteous, and tidy.
Everything I asked of them was not an inconvenience, and they were punctual, very polite, and kept me well informed.
Despite the bad weather, they were able to offer excellent service with a smile.
Jenny A, Haverhill
Removal of large trees.
Removing four huge, established conifers, including a five tonne eucalyptus, has been a fantastic experience. Despite the fact that the foxgloves were at the bottom of one the conifers, Matt and his team managed to complete the job without so much as a bent leaf. The work was incredibly fast and clean. Excellent communication throughout. Thanks for your excellent work, guys.
Mark S, Little Wratting
Matt has been our stump grinder twice now and has also removed a small forest in our garden. Both times he has been patient and helpful, we are absolutely recommending him.
Thanks Matt, I’ll be using you again once the garden is completed.
Kelly P Haverhill
Get a quote
Use the contact form below to receive a free, no-obligation quote for your tree care work.