Why choose us for tree surgery in Ipswich?
Often we are called for tree surgery in Ipswich, which is only a 25-mile drive away from our base in Bury St Edmunds, you can find our professional team of arborists working regularly. Being the oldest town in Suffolk, our main work here is mostly tree care around protected building and grounds.
One of the main attractions we have worked near is St Mary-le-Tower and the St Lawrence Church, with the tree located in this area requiring regular pruning and surveying to check their health.
Also modern developments, like the renovation of the old Tooks bakery site, require expert tree surgeons to fell trees, remove stumps and plant new trees for future housing areas.
Other tree care services we offer
Fortunately, we are your one-stop for all your tree surgery needs. Some of the services we also offer to the Ipswich area are:
- Tree Felling & Removal – we can remove any size tree, even in compact spaces. We also check all Tree Preservation Orders for the site.
- Stump Grinding – Once the tree is removed, we will remove the leftover stump for you. Have one from a previous tree removal? Ask us for a quote to remove this too.
- Tree Pruning – Using professional arborist techniques, we will trim trees back to safe levels, ensuring we maintain the tree’s health. These techniques include crown raising, crown thinning and tree pollarding.
- Site Clearances – Whether it be due to storm damage or to make way for a construction project, feeling and removing trees is a messy business. Employ our services to ensure the site is cleared safely.
- Surveys & Reports – Should you need forestry management, Tree Preservations Orders (TPOs) or BS5837 Surveys, our professional arborists can advise and act on the tree survey you need.
Choosing a qualified tree surgeon near you
Much like our most recent job in Ipswich, a lot of our tree care work is for protected buildings, it’s extremely important our tree surgeons carry out work the laws and legislations of the land. All out work is carried out to the BS3998 standards.
Although we are based in Bury St Edmunds, we regularly work in this Suffolk town due to our trusted reviews. Read some of these below, from locals:
Crown Reduced My Tree With Perfection
Oakhill Trees were very prompt with the time they came to our property. They advised in ways we could understand, why the tree work was necessary and explained the equipment they would be using. Additionally, all the debris they removed and left a perfectly clean site and well-trimmed tree. Thank you.
J Peters, Ipswich
Felled A Large Tree At My Commercial Site
We have had a large tree causing havoc with dead wood, branches falling and it’s an extreme risk the in the stormy months. Fortunately, we called Marc and his team who were extremely professional. The tree was felled safely, with the public and my staff in mind. I recommended Oakhill trees for all your tree surgery needs.
M Porter, Ipswich
Removed a Large Stump From Our Garden
A very annoying stump was left behind in our newly purchased property. I thought it would be a costly job to remove, however, it was very reasonably priced. Now we have a whole garden with no obstructions. Marc also offered advice on our hedge trees at the front of our property, and I won’t hesitate to use him again. 5 star service.
T Farndale, Ipswich
Get a quote
Use the contact form below to receive a free, no-obligation quote for your tree care work.